indeed! i’m not sure what you dig already, but i’ll guessing you’ll be familiar with things like tim hecker, fennesz, william basinski, SotL etc etc. so anyway, my mind always goes blank when people ask me about recommending things, but here are a few. lemme know if you want anymore/most of the things i’ve listed you already have.
- ben frost - by the throat (essential)
- the sight below - glider (it all falls apart just came out, too)
- rafael anton irisarri - hopes & past desires 7” (same guy as ^)
- loscil - endless falls
- logreybeam - it’s all just another aspect of mannerism
- aidan baker & tim hecker - fantasma parastasie
- lähtö - shadows of what we were
- deaf centre - pale ravine
- greg haines - slumber tides
- fjordne - the setting sun
- black to comm - alphabet 1968
- belong - october language (essential)
- richard skelton - landings
- xela - the dead sea
- koen holtkamp - field rituals (half of mountains, also v. good!)
- tomasz bednarczyk - let’s make better mistakes tomorrow
i’ve probably left a whole bunch out. the most recent fenn o’berg record is quite good. as is the oneohtrix point never. then there’s stuff like the field, and more kompakt style stuff (gas, etc.). i guess that is kind of a different direction though. hope that helps!
unfollowing people by accident. 3 in a week. going outside.